Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Why is he so attached to me?

i was assigned to nurse a Very Important Person on Sunday in General Ward

despite not having worked in General Ward for quite sometime, closed to 3 years, i was still able to impress him. he expressed that he felt comfortable with me

...on Monday, he requested my boss if she could assign me to care for him, unfortunately, i had to take care of a very sick patient in ICU

Then on Tuesday while i was helping out to take care of a fresh open heart case, the assistant director of nursing asked me, if i could work as a private nurse to him

as for today, while i was travelling in the train, i received a text from my boss, she asked if she could give my phone number to the VIP's personal assistant. the VIP wish to take me as his private nurse.

Gosh, Why is he so attached to me?

i swear i only provide basic nursing care to him on Sunday. nothing extra or beyond basic nursing care.


2 comments: